West Missouri’s Communications Director oversees the communications functions of the diocese which include the news and events website – New Spirit, the church administration site, the main diocesan website, and diocesan social media channels.
The Communications Director is available to provide direct support to congregations and their staff members or volunteers in charge of communications. The offerings include annual presentations, presentations at the convention Gathering, and resources distributed via a Facebook Group. Help is available to advise churches on building and maintaining their websites.
Important – if you are responsible or involved in any communications or church administration activity at your church please join the Facebook Group.
Church Connect is the ‘re-branding’ and morphing of the existing WEMO Communicators group into a combined Communicators and administrators group in recognition of the cross-over between the two activities.
Below are a set of links to content developed within the diocese. We’ve also included useful links to various external communications resources from The Episcopal Church and affiliated organizations.
- Diocesan Word Document Template (Currently unavailable)
- Two-minute read. Today, Bishop Diane accepted the Diocesan Communications Director, Gary Allman's resignation effective June 30, 2023. The post Staff Changes at The Diocese of West Missouri appeared first on New Spirit.
- The Diocese of West Missouri is looking for a Communications Assistant. The post Job Opening – Communications Assistant, The Diocese of West Missouri, Kansas City appeared first on New Spirit.
- One-minute read. There is still time to get your Church's Asset Map entry updated. The Episcopal Asset Map has its highest traffic days on Christmas with an almost 70% increase of users on December 24. The post Church Leaders, now is a good time to update your Asset Map profile appeared first on New Spirit.
- Two-minute read. Like it or not, Alphabet (Google) controls the major search engine and largest free video streaming service on the planet. Read on to find out why it is recommended that all churches have at least one Gmail account. The post 4 reasons why your church should have a Gmail account and some basic […]
- Three-minute read. How to publicize an event online can be puzzling. Here are some simple steps that will get you started and help your event succeed. The post Six steps to promoting your church event online appeared first on New Spirit.
- 09-06-2021. Page content migrated from diowestmo.org