Vestries, Bishop’s Committees and other lay leaders undertake important administrative responsibilities in West Missouri’s churches. Look here for the latest Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Church and The Diocese of West Missouri. Find the business manual and diocesan policies and procedures for a variety of topics along with required forms and instructions. Resources on this page support the work of pastoral leaders with updated directives concerning worship and pastoral care.
- Best Practices for Parochial Archives
- Opportunities for Serving the Church in Diocesan Leadership
- Emergency Planning Resources for Congregations
- Diocesan Calendar
- Program/Ministry Development Resources and Help for Churches and Deaneries
- Communication Resources
- Find a Church
- Bishop’s Visitation and Area Confirmation Schedule through August 2021
Clergy Available for Supply
Constitution and Canons
Diocesan Annual Convention
Diocesan Prayer Cycle (current)
Hiring & Staff
Safeguarding and Misconduct Prevention
“Updates Coming Soon” … in the interim, contact Elaine Gilligan firstname.lastname@example.org for online enrollment.
Lay Licensed Ministries
Guidelines and Requirements
Background Request Forms can be found in the HR section
Certificates are only available from the password-protected clergy area of this website.
- See Human Resources