This page provides a central point for links to nearly all the administrative resources clergy, vestries, bishop’s committees, church administrators, and church leaders should need. Check here for the latest Constitution and Canons of the Episcopal Church and The Diocese of West Missouri. You will find the business manual and diocesan policies and procedures for a variety of topics along with required forms and instructions. The resources on this page also support the work of pastoral leaders with updated directives concerning worship and pastoral care.
Note: You can press Ctrl f to search within this page.
Samples for Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
Clergy – continuing education
Clergy available for supply
Commission on Ministry
Constitution and Canons
Business & General
Photo & video release and licenses
501(c) and tax exemption documents
To ensure that copies of these documents are only made available to people with a genuine need to access them, copies will only be provided upon request.
Hiring & Staff
Sample Letters of Agreement
Safe Church, Safe Communities, Disciplinary Board
If you spot any broken links, please let me know at email@example.com so we can fix them — thank you.
What the icons mean
- 01-24-2023. Intake Officer poster entry updated to refer to a webpage. Intake Officer link and Anti-racism training link added to the HR section. Constitution and Canons entry updated to refer to a webpage.
- 01-23-2023. Stewardship Commission Survey form link removed.
- 11-28-2022. Safe Church, Safe Communities and associated documents have been added to the HR section of this page.
- 11-21-2022. Parochial Financial Audits policy PDF converted to a webpage. Missing ‘entry-type’ icons added.
- 07-11-2022. Mentoring Guidelines added to the Lay Licensed Ministry section. Software updates section removed (It is no longer relevant to this page).
- 07-01-2022. Link to the Accountable Business Expense Policy updated.
- 06-30-2022. Forms relating to area confirmations removed as we are no longer holding area confimations. Also, please note that another expense reimbursement form has been issued to account for an increase in the federal mileage rate increase from July 1, 2022.
- 03-22-2022. Letter from CPG regarding the mandatory lay pension removed from the HR section.
- 02-16-2022. Clergy available for supply entry updated to clarify that the list includes both priests and deacons.
- 09-06-2021. A broken link has been fixed, and descriptive text has been added to the Living into our Ministries text.