We provide facilities for churches, commissions, committees, deaneries, and ministries to meet in person and/or online.
- Diocesan Center Meeting Room. The diocesan meeting room will comfortably seat eight-ten people (with no physical distancing), with physical distancing the maximum capacity is four people.
- Diocesan Center Meeting Room with online participants. Online participants can join by computer/tablet/smartphone/telephone. The meeting room has a video conferencing camera and 72″ monitor.
- Online Meetings without dial-in. All meeting attendees meet by computer/tablet/smartphone.
- Online Meetings with dial-in. Some meeting attendees will meet using a computer/tablet/smartphone and others will join by audio only (telephone).
Booking a Meeting
To book a meeting, contact the Events coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a message on (816) 471-6161 Ext. 108.
- We will confirm to you that the meeting is booked, and
- Will send you detailed meeting instructions.
- Important. You are responsible for sending the meeting joining instructions on to those you want to attend their meeting.
- Any questions? Contact the events coordinator with any questions regarding your booking.
On the day of the meeting:
- You should join the online meeting at least five minutes before the meeting starts to allow attendees arriving in advance to access the meeting.