Elected to Diocesan Council in 2020. 1st Two-year term.
Trinity Episcopal Church, Lebanon (Southern Deanery)
Involvement at a Church level:
As a clergy daughter, Amanda grew up being steeped in Anglican tradition, worship, and ministry; being in church are some of her earliest and fondest memories.
At Trinity, Kirksville:
- Peer Minister for Campus Ministry January 2004 – December 2005
- Bishop’s Committee Clerk January 2004 – December 2005
- Lector August 2003 – December 2005
- Choir Member August 2003 – December 2005
At Trinity, Lebanon:
- Bishop’s Warden January 2009-January 2014
- Bishop’s Committee Member January 2007-January 2009
- Altar Guild August 2006-present
- Eucharistic Minister January 2013 – present
- Lector August 2006 – present
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Diocesan Annual Convention and Deanery Delegate 2010 – present
- Youth Ministry Commission Member August 2011 – May 2017
- Diocesan Council member 2014 – 2018
- Vice-chair of the Southern Deanery Council 2015 – present
- Chair of Diocesan Nominating Committee 2019 and 2020
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
None at present.
I have been honored to serve the past 2 years on Diocesan Council and look forward to continuing to serve the Diocese in whatever capacity I may.