Diocesan Council Nominee, 2020.
Grace Episcopal Church, Carthage (Southern Deanery)
Involvement at a Church level:
- Acolyte, 1981-1986, continues to serve as needed
- Acolyte mentor, 2012 – present
- Altar Guild, 2006-present
- Sunday School teacher, middle school and high school, 2005-2016
- A/V team, 1997-present
- Vestry member, 2015-2017
- Clerk 2016-2018
- Vestry member and Clerk, 2020 – present
- Grace Church Players, 2005-present
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Delegate to the Diocesan Annual Convention, 2015-present
- Diocesan Youth, 2010-2016
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
None at present.
The Episcopal Church has been a dominant part of my life, for most of my life. My active involvement in my home parish speaks to my desire to give back to the community that means so much to me. Now, I feel called to devote more of my time and efforts to diocesan life.