Elected to Standing Committee in 2020. 1st two-year term.
Christ Episcopal Church, Springfield. (Southern Deanery).
Involvement at a Church Level
- Christ Church Vestry – 2001-2007, 2012-2018
- Senior Warden – 2013-2018
- 2013-present Chair of Parish Council
- 2015-present Co-Chair of Parish “Ripe for the Harvest” program
- 2013-14 EfM Graduate – 2011-2015
- Volunteer at Center City Christian Outreach Well of Life Food Pantry – 2012-2018
- 2012-present Treasurer, St Macrina Chapter, DOK
- Chairman of 2 Congregation Discernment Committees
- 2001 & 2013 Stewardship Committee
- Chair: 2005 & 2006 Member of 2 Youth Minister Search Committees
- Coordinated Congregational Mediation Process – 2016
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Diocesan Council – 2015-2019
- Member of Development Committee for the South Youth Network – 2013-2015
- southern Deanery Council – 2012-present
- Bishop Day Conferences
- Delegate to Diocesan Convention – 2012-present
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- None at present
I have been an Episcopalian since I was a young child at Trinity Episcopal Church in Tulsa, OK. We have attended Christ Church, Springfield for nearly 40 years. Over the years, my family has received many blessings for which I am very grateful. I feel that my four-year experience on the Vestry at Christ Church and the Diocesan Council has given me insight into the issues and opportunities The Diocese of West Missouri will be facing in the future and help prepare me to serve on the Standing Committee. Serving on the Standing Committee would also be another way for me to give back to God, the Diocese, and the Church.