Elected to Standing Committee in 2022. 2nd two-year term.
Christ Episcopal Church, Springfield. (Southern Deanery).
Involvement at a Church Level
- Vestry – 2001-2007 (2 terms).
- Vestry – 2012-2018 (2 terms).
- Senior Warden (2013-2018).
- Chair of Parish Council 2015-2018.
- Co-Chair of Parish “Ripe for the Harvest” program 2013 -2014.
- EfM Graduate 2011-2015.
- Volunteer at Center City Christian Outreach Well of Life Food Pantry 2012-2019.
- Treasurer – St Macrina Chapter of DOK.
- Chairman of 2 Congregational Discernment Committees – 2001 & 2013.
- Stewardship Committee – Chair 2005 & 2006.
- Member of 2 Youth Minister Search Committees.
- Coordinated Congregational Mediation Process – 2016.
- Facilitator Women’s Bible Study 2021- present.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Diocesan Council – 2015-2019.
- Member of Development Committee for the South Youth Network – 2013-2015.
- Bishop Day Conferences.
- Delegate to Diocesan Convention 2012- present.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- None at present
I have been an Episcopalian since I was a young child at Trinity Episcopal Church in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We have attended Christ Church, Springfield for more than 35 years. Over the years, my family has received many blessings for which I am very grateful. Serving on the Standing Committee for another term would be a way for me to use the knowledge I have learned in the past two years to continue the work of the Diocese in this period of transition and to give back to God, the Diocese, and the Church.
- 10-19-2022. Updated with latest supplied information for nomination to Standing Committee.