Elected to Standing Committee in 2022. 1st two-year term.
Priest in Charge, St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church, Belton (Central Deanery).
- Internship at St. Luke’s in Excelsior Springs, Missouri.
- Transitional Deacon at St. Mary Magdalene in Belton, Missouri.
- Coordinator of the Way (Adult Catechumenate) at Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Twenty years in faith sponsored health care at the Executive and Departmental level – most recently Director of Spiritual Care at Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill in Kansas City, Missouri.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Standing Committee 2018-2020.
- Commission on Ministry Sub-committee on Lay Ministry Licensing.
- Commission on Ministry Sub-committee on Discernment Process.
- Faculty member at the Bishop Kemper School of Ministry, 2017 – present.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Baptized for Life – An Episcopal Church Discipleship National Initiative – A partnership with the Lilly Foundation and the Virginia Theological Seminary – 2018 to Present.
Board Certified Chaplain, Certified Listening Hearts trainer, MBA in Organizational Development from Rockhurst University, Certificate in Health Care Ethics from Saint Louis University and the University of Washington, ten years on a Diocesan staff with a focus on ministry formation, twenty years of faith sponsored healthcare leadership, currently completing a Doctor of Ministry in Christian Spirituality at VTS
- 10-20-2022. Updated to include 2022 Standing Committee nomination.
- 10-28-2020. Updated with latest supplied information for nomination to Standing Committee