Elected to the Standing Committee in 2018, 1st two-year term.
St. Mary Magdalene Episcopal Church, Belton (Central Deanery)
- Internship at St. Luke’s in Excelsior Springs, MO.
- Transitional Deacon at St. Mary Magdalene in Belton, MO.
- Coordinator of the Way (Adult Catechumenate) at Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral in Kansas City, MO.
- Twenty years in faith sponsored health care at the Executive and Departmental level – most recently Director of Spiritual Care at Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill in Kansas City, MO.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Commission on Ministry Sub- committee on Lay Ministry Licensing
- Faculty member at the Bishop Kemper School of Ministry
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- A Member of FORMA, the Episcopal network for Faith Formation
My background includes eleven years of religious order life in the Jesuits, two years on a large parish staff focusing on Adult Formation, ten years on a Catholic Bishop’s staff working with 100 parishes in West Missouri in leadership development and adult formation, Master of Divinity from Boston College, MBA in Organizational Development from Rockhurst University, Anglican Studies at BKSM, and current engagement in the Doctor of Ministry program in Christian Spirituality at Virginia Theological Seminary. I currently serve as part of the team for Baptized for Life, a Lilly Foundation initiative within the Episcopal Church through Virginia Theological Seminary.