Elected to Standing Committee in 2020, 3rd two-year term.
Rector, St. Peter & All Saints, Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery)
Assistant Rector at Christ Church in Springfield for 12 years. Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- President of the Standing Committee (to November 2021)
- BKSM Board of Directors Executive Cmte (present)
- Member of Diocesan Council (present) (ex officio)
- Dean of the Southern Deanery (past)
- Member of the Commission on Ministry for 10 years (past)
- Member of many committees and boards in the diocese (past), including the: Finance Cmte, Campus Ministry Cmte, Assessment Review Cmte, Insurance Cmte, Hispanic Ministry Cmte, Companion Diocese Cmte, and several others.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Five-time delegate or alternate to General Convention
- Attended Provincial Synods and Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music.
Former officer at State Street Bank & Trust; Lockton Companies (IT).
- 11-22-2021. Fr. Jonathan’s term as President of the Standing Committee has ended.
- 10-28-2020. Updated with latest supplied information for nomination to Standing Committee