Elected in 2018, 2nd two-year term.
St. Peter & All Saints, Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery)
Assistant Rector at Christ Church in Springfield for 12 years. Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- President of the Standing Committee (present)
- BKSM Board of Directors Executive Cmte (present)
- Member of Diocesan Council (present) (ex officio)
- Dean of the Southern Deanery (past)
- Member of the Commission on Ministry for 10 years (past)
- Member of many committees and boards in the diocese (past), including the: Finance Cmte, Campus Ministry Cmte, Assessment Review Cmte, Insurance Cmte, Hispanic Ministry Cmte, Companion Diocese Cmte, and several others.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Four-time delegate or alternate to General Convention
- Attended Provincial Synods and Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music.
I was an Officer at State Street Bank & Trust in Kansas City just prior to seminary, and worked in corporate IT or marketing in Kansas City for 16 years. I have degrees from Rockhurst University (B.A.) and the University of the South in Sewanee, TN (M.Div.) During the 14 years that I have been ordained, I have served on civic boards, such as the Springfield Symphony Orchestra and the board of directors of the School of Anesthesiology at MSU, working principally in marketing, budget, personnel/HR, and bylaws.