The following documents have been added to Safe Church, Safe Communities in the HR section of the Documents page.
Following the conclusion of the 133rd Annual Convention of The Diocese of West Missouri the following updates have been made.
All post convention documents have been published.
The following pages have also been updated:
The Clergy Directory has been updated. All entries are up to date as of 11-11-2022.
Clergy: please remember to keep us informed of any any changes to your details.
Note: You need a password to access the Clergy directory.
The journal for the 131st Annual Convention of The Diocese of West Missouri has been uploaded to the Annual Convention website.
The following items have been added to the website:
- Slate of Diocesan Council nominees.
- Slate of Standing Committee nominees.
- Slate of nominees for deputies to the 81st General Convention of The Episcopal Church.
- The draft 2023 Plan for Ministry, as approved by the Diocesan Council on October 17, 2022. Please note that a Spanish version of both the Bishop’s and Treasurer’s letters will be published when they are available.
- 2020 Diocesan Audit report added to the Diocesan Council Minutes & Diocesan Audits page
- 10-21-2022. Added 2020 Audit report to list of added information.
We are very sorry, but unfortunately, we do not have the resources to accept and process late registrations.
For further assistance please contact Rachael Orth, Diocesan Events Coordinator.
Direct: (816) 683-9177
Office: (816) 471-6161 ext. 111
Events Home page: spirit.diowestmo.org/events
- 10-20-2022. Additional text detailing the registration dates and notifications removed. Contact details added.
Resolutions received four weeks prior to Annual Convention have been published on the convention website. Translations to Spanish will be published as soon as they are ready.