Standing Committee Nominee, 2020.
Elected for a one-year unexpired term.
Episcopal Church of the Redeemer, City Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery)
Involvement at a Church level:
- 6 years Senior Warden, Eucharistic Minister, Usher, volunteer
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Former Vice President of the Diocesan Council having served two terms
- Currently a member of the Standing Committee
- Active in the Heartland Cursillo
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- None at present.
The Standing Committee is actively preparing for and planning the upcoming transitions for the Diocese (in addition to it’s other responsibilities). I think my extensive experience with Diocesan Council matters has been helpful in my first year of Standing Committee and will be helpful over the next term of the Standing Committee work.
- 10-28-2020. Updated with latest supplied information for nomination to Standing Committee