Standing Committee nominee, 2021.
Elected to the Standing Committee in 2019. 1st two-year term.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
Involvement at a Church level:
- Education for Ministry (EfM) student.
- Eucharistic Minister, Lector, and Acolyte.
- Social Outreach volunteer.
- Cathedral Youth Minister (prior).
- Congregational Instagram/Social Media content creator (prior).
- Member of Cathedral committees and task forces (prior).
- Vestry member (two previous terms).
- Advisor for Cathedral building projects (Diocesan Close renovation).
- Choir Member (prior).
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Deanery Secretary.
- Regular volunteer for Regional youth ministry.
- Interim Regional Youth Ministry Coordinator (2018).
- Lay member of Standing Committee.
- Delegate to Diocesan Convention (prior).
- Regular adult volunteer at Diocesan Youth Ministry events.
- Regular attendee at Diocesan continuing education (Bishop’s Day, training, etc.).
- Diocesan Council Member (prior).
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Regular attendee of Episcopal Church training and conferences such as FORMA.
- West Missouri Deputy to the 80th General Convention of the Episcopal Church.
- West Missouri representative to the Provincial Youth Network (2003-2007).
- General Convention Official Youth Presence representative for Province VII (2006).
It has been an honor to serve in my first term on the Standing Committee. I am committed to the ongoing work associated with our Episcopal transition and am running for a second term on the Standing Committee to continue the important work that we have started. I am deeply passionate about our Diocese; the people that make it up, each individual congregation, and all of its vibrant ministries. I will be thankful for the opportunity to continue with this body if elected.
- 09-13-2021. Existing profile text updated with the latest submission.