General Convention Deputy to GC81. Elected in 2022.
Rector, St. Augustine’s Episcopal Church, Kansas City (Northwest Metro Deanery).
Transition Missioner, The Diocese of West Missouri.
- Associate Rector, St. Mary’s, Kansas City.
- Senior Advisor for Church Relations, Saint Francis Ministries, Salina, Kansas.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- I have served both while a lay person and as an ordained person on Diocesan Council.
- Dean of Northwest-Metro Deanery 2018 – 2021.
- Member of Finance Committee 2018 – 2021.
- Member of Diversity and Reconciliation Commission 2016 – present.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Instructor at The Bishop Kemper School for Ministry.
- At-large member of the Province VII Provincial Council.
- Deputy from West Missouri at the 80th General Convention.
- Program Manager for Safe Place and Street Outreach Services, Synergy Services, 2005 – 2015.
- Member of the National Advisory Board for the National Safe Place Network 2008 – 2015.
- 11-19-2022. Updated with the latest supplied information for nomination as a General Convention Deputy.