President of the Standing Committee. Elected to Standing Committee in 2021. 3rd two-year term.
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, City Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Vicar, Church of the Good Shepherd, Springfield, 2002-2005.
- Associate rector, St. Andrew’s Kansas City, 2005-2011.
- Priest-in-charge, St. Andrew’s, Kansas City, 2011-2012.
- Rector, St. Andrew’s, Kansas City, 2012-present.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- West Missouri Spirit Editorial Board, 2003-2012.
- Diocesan Liturgy and Spirituality Committee, 2003-2007.
- Standing Committee, 2004-2007 (president 2006-2007).
- Diocesan Council, 2006-2007.
- Diocesan Communications Committee, 2006-2009.
- Dean of the Metro Deanery and member of Episcopal Ministry Support Team, 2013-2014.
- Presenter at Summer Church Summit, 2017.
- Presenter at Bishop’s Day, 2018.
- Standing Committee, 2017-present.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Member and participant, Consortium of Endowed Episcopal Parishes, 2013-present.
- Member of the diocesan delegation to TEC’s Project Resource, 2017.
- workshop leader in Columbus, OH (Diocese of Southern Ohio), 2018.
- General Convention deputy, 2022.
Author of “Beating the Boundaries: The Church God is Calling Us to Be,” Morehouse, 2016.
- 11-09-2021. Updated to reflect successful election.
- 10-11-2021. Existing profile text updated with the latest submission.