Elected in 2019, 2nd two-year term.
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, City Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Vicar, Church of the Good Shepherd, Springfield, 2002-2005.
- Associate rector, St. Andrew’s Kansas City, 2005-2011.
- Priest-in-charge, St. Andrew’s, Kansas City, 2011-2012.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- West Missouri Spirit Editorial Board, 2003-2012.
- Diocesan Liturgy and Spirituality Committee
2003-2007; Standing Committee, 2004-2007 (president 2006-2007).
- Diocesan Council, 2006-2007; Diocesan Communications Committee, 2006-2009.
- Dean of the Metro Deanery and member of Episcopal Ministry Support Team, 2013-2014.
- Presenter at Summer Church Summit, 2017.
- Presenter at Bishop’s Day, 2018.
- Standing Committee, 2017-present.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Member and participant, Consortium of Endowed Episcopal Parishes, 2013-present.
- Member of the diocesan delegation to TEC’s Project Resource, 2017.
- workshop leader in Columbus, OH (Diocese of Southern Ohio), 2018.
Author of “Beating the Boundaries: The Church God is Calling Us to Be,” Morehouse, 2016.