General Convention Third Alternate Deputy to GC81. Elected in 2022.
Dean, Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Rector of Trinity Episcopal Church, Florence, Alabama, Diocese of Alabama (2007 – 2019).
- Associate Rector of Grace Episcopal Church, Hinsdale, Illinois, Diocese of Chicago (2002 – 2007).
- Seminarian, The School of Theology, The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee (1999 – 2002).
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Member, Northwest-Metro Deanery (2019 – present).
- Board Member, Bishop Spencer Place, Saint Luke’s Health System (2021 – present).
- Member, Diocesan Convention Planning Committee (2022)
- Member, COM Sub Committee for Orientation, Mentoring, and Education (2022).
- Member, Standing Committee, Diocese of Alabama (2018 – 19).
- Member, Diocesan Department of Parish Evangelism and Development, Diocese of Alabama (2009 – 14).
- Member, Diocesan Department of Camp McDowell, Diocese of Alabama (2009 – 12).
- Appointed Chair of the Committee for Liturgy and Diocesan Events, Diocese of Chicago (2005).
- Member, Worship Committee for Diocesan Convention, Diocese of Chicago (2003 – 4).
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Member, North American Deans Conference (2019 – present).
- Member, Episcopal Parish Network (EPN, formerly CEEP) (2020 – present).
- Member, Executive Alumni Board, The University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee (2014 – 16).
Prior to ordination I worked in Advertising and sang in Episcopal Church choirs.
- None to date.