Elected in 2019, 2nd two-year term.
Calvary Episcopal Church, Christ and Trinity ELCA, Sedalia, (Central Deanery).
- Transitional deacon at Calvary Episcopal Church
- Intern at Grace, Jefferson City during the summer and fall of 2015.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Delegate to the Southern Deanery from All Saints’, West Plains from 2005-2007.
- Alternate to the Southern Deanery from All Saints’, West Plains from 2008-2015.
- Committee for Ministry in Small Towns and Rural Areas in 2006 -2011.
- Campus Ministry Commission for 5 years.
- I am currently in my first term on the Standing Committee and serve as secretary.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- Deputy to the 79th (2018) General Convention.
- I have been a registered nurse for 34 years and worked most recently in Public Health Emergency Preparedness for the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA).
- I was a part of the team which led emergency preparedness conferences for the faith community in Missouri.
- My other nursing experience includes school health and dialysis and in both cases I had extensive continuing education in the field of learning and adult learning.