Vice President, Diocesan Council. Elected to Diocesan Council in 2022, 3rd two-year term.
Rector, Church of the Good Shepherd, Kansas City (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Deacon, Grace Episcopal Church, Carthage, Missouri
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- 1st term Diocesan Council, 2018 to 2020
- 2nd term Diocesan Council, 2021 to 2022
- Commission On Ministry for three terms
- Delegate to Diocesan Convention many times as Lay and Clergy member
- St. Luke’s Care Center Board, Carthage, 2005-2012
- Diversity and Reconciliation Commission since 2019.
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- General Convention Deputy 2012 and 2015
- Commercial Horticulturalist 1979-1999.
- Adult Education Coordinator 1999-2007.
- Hospital Chaplain, McCune-Brooks Hospital/Mercy Health Systems 2007-2014.
- 10-18-2022. Updated with latest supplied information for nomination to Diocesan Council.
- 10-28-2020. Updated with latest supplied information for nomination to Diocesan Council.