Diocesan Council nominee, 2021.
Diocesan Council, one-year unexpired Term (Class of 2021).
Associate Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Carthage (Southern Deanery).
- I served as a deacon at Trinity Episcopal Church in Marble Falls, Texas as I completed seminary.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Diocesan Council (1 year term): November 2020-present
- Executive Committee (member-at-large): December 2020- present
- Finance Committee (Diocesan): October 2019-present
- Youth Ministry Council: December 2019-present
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
Serving the people of The Diocese of West Missouri has been an incredible blessing. I have learned a lot about our diocese over the past couple of years since returning from seminary. As a young, recently ordained priest that serves in the southern part of our diocese I believe that I am able to bring a unique perspective to Diocesan leadership. I have greatly enjoyed the opportunity to serve the diocese this past year on Council and feel that I have been able to begin some conversations that I think are important to continue. It is my experience that The Diocese of West Missouri is about to enter into a new chapter with a more hopeful, invigorating, and Christ-centered view towards the future and I am grateful to be a small part of that. From the bottom of my heart, I thank all of you who have put your trust in me over the past year.
God bless each of you!
- 08-11-2021. Previous profile updated with latest submission.