Standing Committee nominee, 2021.
Standing Committee nominee, 2020.
Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Liberty. (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Cathedral Church of St. Mark. Salt Lake City, Utah, July 2003 – December 2013
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church. New Paltz, New York, January 2014 – August 2019
- Campus Ministries: SUNY New Paltz, SUNY Ulster, Vassar College; January 2014 – August 2019
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Campus Ministry Committee, Diocese of New York, January 2014 – August 2019
- Ulster County Clericus, January 2014 – August 2019
- Standing Committee, Secretary of the Corporation, Diocese of Utah, October 2011 – December 2013
- Co-Chair, Consecration Sub-Committee for the 11th Bishop of Utah, November 2009 – November 2010
- Commission on Ministry, Diocese of Utah, October 2006 – October 2009
- Music and Liturgy Committee, Diocese of Utah, May 2005 – May 2008
- Diocesan Latino Ministry, Diocese of Utah, July 2003 – November 2005
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- None at present.
- New Paltz Area Church Council; New Paltz, New York, January 2014 – August 2019
- Planned Parenthood Action Council Clergy Advisory Board; Salt Lake City, Utah, September 2008 – October 2011
- Interfaith Hospitality Network [Family Promise] Board Member; Salt Lake City, Utah, December 2005 – July 2006
- Interim Director of Admissions, Church Divinity School of the Pacific, Berkeley, California, April – June 2002
- Finance Manager, Utah AIDS Foundation, Salt Lake City, Utah, July 1998 – May 2000
- Academic Support Services, Universities of Kansas, Idaho, and Utah, September 1985 – February 1998
- 10-11-2021. Existing profile text updated with the latest submission.