Dean, Northwest-Metro Deanery.
General Convention First Alternate Deputy to GC81. Elected in 2022.
Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Liberty. (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Priest-in-Charge, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, New Paltz, New York.
- Chaplain, Campus Ministries, Diocese of New York — three campuses.
- Canon Precentor (also Curate, Precentor), Cathedral Church of St. Mark, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- January 2022 – Present Dean, Northwest-Metro Deanery, The Diocese of West Missouri
- January 2022 – Present Member, Diocesan Council, The Diocese of West Missouri
- January 2022 – Present Member, Finance Committee, The Diocese of West Missouri
- February 2022 – Present Member, Constitution and Canons Committee, The Diocese of West Missouri
- December 2021 – Present Member, Human Resources Committee, The Diocese of West Missouri
- November 2021 – Present Chair, Resolutions Committee, The Diocese of West Missouri
- Other Dioceses Commissions and Committees
- January 2014 – August 2019, Diocese of New York
- May 2005 – December 2013, Diocese of Utah
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- None at present.
- Prior to ordination I enjoyed a first career in university academic advising.
- 10-19-2022. Updated with the latest supplied information for nomination as a General Convention Deputy.
- 10-11-2021. Existing profile text updated with the latest submission.