Standing Committee Nominee, 2020.
Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Liberty. (Northwest-Metro Deanery).
- Priest in Charge, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, New Paltz, NY
- Chaplain, Episcopal Campus Ministry at SUNY New Paltz; January 2014 – August 2019. Also served as Chaplain at Vassar College and SUNY Ulster.
- Canon Precentor, Cathedral Church of St. Mark, Salt Lake City, UT; July 2003 – December 2013
Involvement at a Deanery Council/Diocesan level:
- Campus Ministry Committee of the Diocese of New York, January 2014 – August 2019
- New Paltz Area Church Council, January 2014 – August 2019
- Standing Committee, Diocese of Utah; Secretary of the Corporation, October 2011 – December 2013
- Member, Planned Parenthood Action Council Clergy Advisory Board, September 2008 – October 2011
- Co-Chair, Consecration Sub-Committee for the 11th Bishop of Utah, November 2009 – November 2010
- Commission on Ministry, Diocese of Utah, October 2006 – October 2009
- Music and Liturgy Committee, Diocese of Utah, May 2005 – May 2008
- Board Member, Interfaith Hospitality Network [Family Promise], Salt Lake City, UT, December 2005 – July 2006
- Ministry to the Diocesan Latino Congregations, Diocese of Utah, July 2003 – November 2005
Involvement at a Provincial/General Church level:
- None at present.
- Utah AIDS Foundation, Finance Manager, July 1998 – May 2000;
- General Volunteer, 1995-1998 University of Utah, Coordinator of Athletics Academic Services, June 1994 – February 1998
- University of Idaho, Coordinator of Athletics Academic Services, August 1992 – May 1994
- University of Kansas, Academic Coordinator and Counselor, Supportive Educational Services, October 1990 – August 1992;
- Program Assistant-Academic Counselor, Student Support Services of intercollegiate Athletics, September 1985 – October 1990
- Multiple Lay Ministry positions, 1986-2000